The Fondazione Manlio Resta has signed a Pledge of the European Climate Pact #EUClimatePact! as a concrete commitment to safeguard and protect the environment. The Pledge is visible on the European Commission website in the section dedicated to non-profit organizations.
To see the Pledge here
Performed Activities in 2021-2022
- Together with the Fondazione Ecosistemi in Italy we have organized an award dedicated to the authors of a university degree thesis in economic dedicated to the European Green Deal, the Environmental Transition and Environmental Sustainability in general called the "Premio di laurea Manlio Resta".
- Together with the Fondazione Ecosistemi, on April 13th at the "Spazio Europa" within the Italian headquarters of the European Parliament and the European Commission, we organized the event entitled: "Sustainability Monitor Report 2021: data on the sustainability of large Italian companies" Monitor Report 2021: sustainability data for large Italian companies).
- In the role of Ambassador, the President of the Foundation wrote the preface to the mentioned Report, dedicating a part to introducing the Foundation's Pledge, with the goal to stimulate companies to make a Pledge too.
- The 2021 Sustainability Monitor Report was presented to the Ambassadors network during the Plenary Meeting organized by the Italy Country Coordinator held on May 25th, 2021.
- The Horizon 2020 Green Deal Project called "GreenSCENT" (with which the Foundation collaborates through the President) was presented during the same plenary meeting on May 25th.
- The Horizon 2020 Green Deal Project called "GreenSCENT" (with which the Foundation collaborates through the President) was presented during the Ambassador Talk held on October 20th, 2022.